Since early 2017 I have been creating a series of short videos on a range of subjects:
'Nick Roach - Introduction'
21 November 2017 - 36)
15 October 2018
50) 'Like a boat on top of the water', likening living consciously to the being in a boat on the surface of the water.
49) 'In the eye of the storm', likening the process of facing and dissolving emotion to the centre of a tornado.
48) 'What is the soul?', a subject I've never given mich thought to before.
18 September 2018
47) 'Starting at the top', likening the spiritual journey to becoming CEO of an organisation.
46) 'The self vs the Self', looking at what these terms mean.
14 August 2018
45) 'Facing emotion NOW', instead of describing how to face and dissolve emotion hypothetically, this video talks one through doing this here and now.
44) 'Watering down of enlightenment', looking at the traditional definition of the term and the modern day understanding.
43) 'Solipsism vs enlightenment', considering the definitions of these two terms.
17 April 2018
42) 'Another level - Back to basics', describing another level for Nick and at the same time returning to what Nick was doing throughout his journey.
41) 'Is it a bottle? - Keeping it simple'. Here Nick likens the simple message with how he used to describe to residents at the time what plastic items they were able to recycle.
06 February 2018
40) 'The Master in the mirror'. Describing how the Master is really just a mirror that is clear, and one's task is to clean one's own mirror, to reveal the Master behind.
39) 'Living in a world of hoarders', likening this world full of emotional people to a world full of people who can't throw anything away.
38) 'How emotion is like an iceberg', explaining and describing the hidden bulk of the emotinal energy.
21 November 2017
37) 'Nick, how come you agree with everyone?', responding to this question where I have agreeed with other teachers when they themsleves disagree with each other.
14 November 2017
35) 'Nick Roach - Shiva At The Convenience Store (SATCoS)', describing my own spiritual journey and teaching for a new YouTube channel created for sharing of spiritual experiences.
31 October 2017
34) 'Slow down', describing a valuable tool for connecting with the sense of being within.
33) 'Don't concentrate on the finger...', or you'll miss all that heavenly glory!; looking at the danger of focusing on the words of a teacher or teaching.
32) 'Get back in the body', another useful exercise when seeking to go deeper and connect with the greater sense of being.
31) 'We're all individuals...', I'm not, I'm the same!, looking at the fact that everyone's path is different, but the end point is the same nonetheless.
23 October 2017
30) 'Do not ignore the emotion', exploring the reason why many seekers and teachers alike dismiss emotion as irrelevant, and why this is not necessarily the case.
29) 'The world is made of emotion', describing and explaining the little known fact that emotion is responsible for everything that happens.
17th October 2017
28) 'The third way', looking at the alternative method to either worrying about, or avoiding thinking about, painful situations.
27) 'Will you grab the lifeline?', asking whether you will take the help that's on offer, or wait to be saved?
26) 'Reclaiming the energy', looking at the energy that is required to keep the thinking mind and emotions going, and the energy required to stop them.
2nd October 2017
25) 'The Direct Path', discussing the teaching Ramana Maharshi presented as being the quickest and most direct route.
24) 'That's interesting', talking about this comment people regularly make regarding the teaching.
26th September 2017
23) 'I'm dissolving the emotion. What now?', looking deeper at the practice of facing and dissolving emotion.
22) 'Speeding up the intelligence', looking at how the intelligence speeds up as one grows in self-awareness.
19th September 2017
21) Posing the question 'Have you suffered enough?', explaining why one needs to have had so much unhappiness so as to no longer accept it anymore, if one is to consciously face and dissolve emotion.
20) 'The Emotion Exorcist', likening the process of facing and dissolving emotion to how a priest exorcises an evil spirit from a person.
01st August 2017
19) 'Apparently, there's nothing you can do', exploring the idea that no method, practice or technique can help on the spiritual path.
11th July 2017
18) 'There is no knowledge in being'.
04th July 2017
17) 'The two sides of being in the moment'.
30th May 2017
16) 'The Emotion Whisperer', likening making emotion conscious with how Cesar Milan, 'The Dog Whisperer' rehabilitates an aggressive dog.
09th May 2017
15) 'OMG, which teaching should I choose?'.
03rd May 2017
14) 'Getting one's life right', an important part of living without problems.
13) 'Likening the experience of living in the moment to being a book'.
11th April 2017
12) A new experience for me, 'After No-self or Liberation'.
11) 'Mixing different teachings'.
28th March 2017
10) A 'Guided meditation'; perhaps one of the noisiest ever made.
9) 'I want that experience back'.
8) 'I am everything and I am nothing'.
22nd March 2017
7) 'Growing in love together'.
6) 'What is Love?'.
5) 'I am responsible for my life'.
14th March 2017
4) 'What is Enlightenment?'
3) 'Choosing a teacher'.
2nd March 2017
2) 'WE only exist in appearance'.
This is the first video (ever), and is entitled 'The World is made of Emotion
(an early video)'.
(PS. I am not quite as relaxed as may have been possible, but it gets a little better as time progresses...)